When updating the server, the SSL certificate imported into PowerFolder Server may not work anymore afterwards.
Reset the SSL certificate and setup SSL again. To reset the SSL configuration:
- Stop PowerFolder Server.
- Remove all entries in the Server Configuration File which start with
- Remove all files in the sub-directory
/ssl in the Server Maintenance Folder.
- If you have a web base URL set, make sure to remove it from the Server Configuration File. However please save it to set it back later again.
- Start PowerFolder Server and access the web interface through the unencrypted URL.
- Go through the SSL setup again. ( Please only use the copy and paste fields. Currently the direct upload of certificate files is not working!)
- If you had a web base URL set before, make sure to add it again to the Server Configuration File.
- Restart PowerFolder Server.