- Please read the complete Release Notes before upgrading.
- The following steps have to be done before upgrading to this version:
- Linux: Please exchange the old PowerFolder-Server.sh file against the new one and add your customized settings into this new script.
- Windows: Please add the following settings in your wrapper.conf file located in %programdata%%programfiles%/PowerFolder
- The webserver can now get controlled manually. Please look at the new configuration entry. (web.threadpool.min, web.threadpool.max, web.acceptors)
- Please follow the regular upgrade documentation for Windows or Linux
- Upgrading any previous version is possible.
- Cluster: Running different versions on the servers in the cluster is supported but limited to version >= 11.5 when using LDAP.
- Federation API is incompatible to versions below 11.6. Please review our documentation before upgrading.
- For upgrading from a version < 11.4 please read the Upgrade information for the 11.4.565 release.
[PF-1733 LDAP account sync with secondary email during federated invite fails
[PF-1554 Mapping of usernames in LDAP not working correctly
Release date: Oct. 2018
Build Number: 11.7.756
[PF-1433 Inviting LDAP user that aren't already imported of LDAP not possible
[PF-1482 Deleting multiple LDAPs results in wrong deletions
[PF-1432 Accounts aren't activated when updated from LDAP